Looking for a 6.5" SVGA monitor with touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 6.5" SVGA monitor with touchscreen

I'm looking for a monitor with touchscreen with a housing of 6.5" width maximum.

Something like the sony XVM-H65 would fit perfectly but hasn't got a touchscreen. I might put a touch screen overlay in it, but i'm to clumsy to figure out myself how to do that for this monitor.

So if anyone has equiped a Sony XVM-H65 with a touch screen overlay or if you know another monitor with the same outside size, please let me know

Just so you know this is not a VGA monitor, this sony has just standard RCA video inputs.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHunter
      Just so you know this is not a VGA monitor, this sony has just standard RCA video inputs.
      Oops, I overlooked that one!
      Anyway, are there any 6.5" touch svga lcds ?

Comment

Here ya go, and its only $800
        Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
        Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
        I'M DEBT FREE!!
        I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Originally posted by wizardPC
          Here ya go, and its only $800
          Thanks for the link but it's still too big, outside width is 7 inch, i have only place for 6.5" width.
          And 800$ is rather expensive, certainly compared to the lilliputs.

Comment

Originally posted by jonee
            Thanks for the link but it's still too big, outside width is 7 inch, i have only place for 6.5" width.
            And 800$ is rather expensive, certainly compared to the lilliputs.
            For 6.5 in total width, then you are probably looking at either 4->5 or 6" max panel.

All panels have some metal work round the side, and usually it is biased to one side or the other, to take any onbaord interfaces/electronics to link to the TSK and VGA controller board.
            4x4 in a turbo stylee.

Comment

Working...
            X