Lilliput USB cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput USB cable

This USB cable that came w/ the lilliput 7.2" Touchscreen. HOw does it work?
    I have an RCA camera I want to use w/ my EPIA M9000. Anyone know how to get this working? Any help would be appreciated.
    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

it isnt a usb cable, it just uses a usb connector, lilliput should of used something else really to avoid confusion. if you plug a usb connector into while the screen is powered up, you will shove 12 volts down the line into your usb device.. not good.. so dont try it.

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Custommx3
      This USB cable that came w/ the lilliput 7.2" Touchscreen. HOw does it work?
      I have an RCA camera I want to use w/ my EPIA M9000. Anyone know how to get this working? Any help would be appreciated.
      There are two cables with USB connectors on them. The one on the cable with the VGA adapter plugs into the USB port for the touchscreen. The other cable has a USB plug on one end and the other end ahs 3 plugs (Red, Yellow, White) and a black 12v socket. Plug your A/V and audio into these. All this does is connect the A/V sources to the monitor, it does not connect it to the PC at all.

Doug

Comment

Working...
      X