Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to anyone with the m10000, how do i view comp on tv?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to anyone with the m10000, how do i view comp on tv?

i have it hooked up to a monitor working flawlessly, but i want to figure out how to use composite cables to view the desktop, How do i set this up? i have a yellow wire going to my tvs video input and its hooked into the yellow video output plug on the mobo. Any help appreciated

Originally posted by DSM97RS
    i have it hooked up to a monitor working flawlessly, but i want to figure out how to use composite cables to view the desktop, How do i set this up? i have a yellow wire going to my tvs video input and its hooked into the yellow video output plug on the mobo. Any help appreciated
    Try the advanced desktop settings in your control panel...worked for me.
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23843
    Kenwood KVT-911DVD
    Sony XVM-R75
    Morex 3688
    VIA EPIA M10000
    512mb DDR
    Windows XP Pro
    Linksys Wireless-G

Comment

Originally posted by milleda31
      Try the advanced desktop settings in your control panel...worked for me.
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23843

thats where i went and i get to the screen where it shows the displays and there is the monitor and there is a tv, the tv is greyed out tho saying its not connected. what settings did you change exactly
      do you have to startup with the tv plugged in or does it matter

Comment

thats where i went and i get to the screen where it shows the displays and there is the monitor and there is a tv, the tv is greyed out tho saying its not connected. what settings did you change exactly
        hi,

check the jumpers on the mobo - make sure they are not in SPDIF mode

John

Comment

Check your bios also. Make sure it says CRT + TV for the display output
          2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
          Gigabyte Z97 mITX Intel Mobo, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5-4590S 3.0GHz Proc, 320 GB Hard Drive, Dual 12' VGA HDMI DVI touchscreen monitors,....
          http://www.mp3car.com/show-off-your-...avalanche.html

Comment

Click on the grayed out TV then check the connection settings directly underneath it. Make sure you have S-Video, RGB, or Composite selected depending on what your running to the TV.
            Kenwood KVT-911DVD
            Sony XVM-R75
            Morex 3688
            VIA EPIA M10000
            512mb DDR
            Windows XP Pro
            Linksys Wireless-G

Comment

Try starting up the computer with the composite wire plugged in and the TV turned on.
              Installation Complete, pics soon

EPIA M10000 in Morex 3688 case
              FrodoPlayer
              CoPilot Live 8

Back from long hiatus, will be rebuilding soon

Comment

got it working,

Comment

got it working,
                  Kenwood KVT-911DVD
                  Sony XVM-R75
                  Morex 3688
                  VIA EPIA M10000
                  512mb DDR
                  Windows XP Pro
                  Linksys Wireless-G

Comment

got it working,
                    Does this output look decent at all on a composite screen? Readable is basically my question.

Comment

Doubtful.

Comment

mine looks ok on composite tm701l- ok with big text.

Comment

you need to turn it on in the bios read the book for details then hook up a monitor and tv at the same time switch to composite out in the video settings in windows when the m10000 boots up it senses the rca and svideo out for a tv if you don't have it hooked up when you boot up you can't turn it on and if you boot without it hooked up after it has been turned on the m10000 will revert back to monitor only and you will need to get a monitor to turn it back on sucks don't it and so will the resolution on a composite screen just go get a vga screen now you will save yourself a lot of trouble digiatlworldwide.com has some 7" vga screens for $230 I got one it works great looks great to

Comment

Working...
                          X