DigitalWW.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DigitalWW.com

Anyone heard anything from Armen recently, ive emailed/pmed and phoned, no response from any re: a order i placed a fortnight ago.... i feel like im nagging/being a pain in the *** but i really just wanna know the status of my order im really desperate to get the headunit fold down screen dealie off him so i can finish off my install..... i understand hes got family commitements etc.,. but how hard is it to return an email?

I hope all is well with him and that i hear from him soon!!!

Anyone else after him?
    Email: [email protected]

I heard from him saturday night, he returned an e-mail I sent to him on friday. I also ordered the 7 inch fold in VGA monitor. According to his e-mail he will be recieving the parts today.

Comment

Originally posted by Almost a Ghost
      I heard from him saturday night, he returned an e-mail I sent to him on friday. I also ordered the 7 inch fold in VGA monitor. According to his e-mail he will be recieving the parts today.
      thanks for that! hopefully then ill be getting me indash housing sooon <<< excited!

i really am sorry though if i sound/am being like a pain in the *** customer i just want my indash housing!!!!!!

matt.
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

Armen it goes thus well - makes happy me! I wait already for one week for answer.
        Regards
        Oliver

http://picasso.zoffi.net

Comment

Working...
        X