Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc Touchscreen Screen

Sorry dont flame a newbie here.

It this a god price to buy the Xenarc 700YV Screen for?

Theres a company is Michigan that is selling these at 465.

And he said if I purchase 4 I can get it at $1750 shipped.

Is this a really great deal?

If so Ill go for the single or may go for the package if others are interested.

Plus is Xenarc better than starvision or Lillput?
    Cause he has those for sale as well.

Smooches

Lilo

Another girl? (there hasnt been one here in about 3 years and you are the third in a month--and no im not complaining)

What is the company? got a link?

at Xenarc Direct you can buy a single 700YV for $449. Even if you do the 4-pack, that only saves you $8 a piece over Xenarc Direct.

And keep in mind that these are not touchscreens

Bad deal, methinks.
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

This place was suggested to me by another forum member. There prices seem to be better. You can get a VGA Touchscreen from them for not much more than the price that the place in Michigan is going to sell you that non touch screen for. Plus they have free shipping right now.

http://store.yahoo.com/1hitwonders/mobilevideo.html

Comment

whoops

Sorry,

Just called him today.

It wasnt for the YV.
        He said thats for the TSV.
        The YV he said he'll do at $375
        The TSV are the price $465

He has a better price on a package if I get four from looking at that other website.

Comment

Yeah but do you really want to get 4 of those. Thats alot of money to shell out if you don't have buyers already lined up and if you have to sell them on Ebay you may not get what you paid for them and lose money.

Comment

437.50 a screen isnt that bad.
            Ive seen some on ebay sell for more and you have to pay the stupid shipping.
            Group buy?
            lol
            I like to get two.
            The other two... ...

Comment

I'm in Michigan as well and wouldn't mind buying a screen or 2. Problem is.. which is better? Lillput or Xenarc?

Mind me asking where this shop is? Is it on the East side of Michigan, or West side? Would like to see one up close first.

Thanks,
              -Chris

Comment

I've heard Xenarc is better than Lilliput...

I think the Lilliput is cheaper though, and comparable and that's why so many people go for those

Comment

Originally posted by strandtc
                  I'm in Michigan as well and wouldn't mind buying a screen or 2. Problem is.. which is better? Lillput or Xenarc?
                  Display quality between the lilliput and the xenarc are pretty much the same. However, the build quality of the xenarc is arguably better and is covered by a good warranty.
                  StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
                  Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
                  The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

I'm sure this has probably been asked a number of times before... how do these perform in direct sunlight? I will possibly be mounting this into my dash.. so direct sunlight is going to be a regular thing. Otherwise I will have to mold this into my headliner or something.

-Chris

Comment

Yea, it has, but Im using the Xenarc 700 TS, it's not really bright enough to see in direct sunlight. It's rated at 250 NITS. Not really good enough. At night it's great. and you can use it in the day, but don;t go poking around if your in traffic. Also, I drive a convertible, with the top down I go by feel only. I spoke with Jimmy Hu at Xenarc and he said they are not currently manufacturing a 7" with a brighter rating. He does have a 10.5" that is 1200 NITS. for what it's worth, i think thats probably too bright for our application.

Originally posted by strandtc
                      I'm sure this has probably been asked a number of times before... how do these perform in direct sunlight? I will possibly be mounting this into my dash.. so direct sunlight is going to be a regular thing. Otherwise I will have to mold this into my headliner or something.

-Chris
                      Stop Buying New Music CD's.
                      Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Working...
                      X