Lilliput not displaying dvd or vcds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput not displaying dvd or vcds

I got my Lilliput from mp3car, and it seems to work great, I just have 1 queston. When I connect the vga cable to my laptop to check the screen out my Lilliput will not display any dvd video or vcd video. My laptop does but my lilly wont, do I need a certain res?
    How in the world would you put the special AirPort card in a PC? Mine is a Mac anyway but it's too old to AirPort. I just use a zip drive to transfer.

possibly a software problem?? Does it show everything except the video in the viewer?

Some programs wont play video properly on my second monitor. Try a different player or switch to using the external monitor only on the laptop if you can.

Andy

Comment

ya it shows everything except the video.
      How in the world would you put the special AirPort card in a PC? Mine is a Mac anyway but it's too old to AirPort. I just use a zip drive to transfer.

Comment

Most video cards are unable to put an overlay on the second monitor. If the laptop vga port is configured as second monitor you have to use the "software" mode of the DVD player. Hope this helps

Egon

Installation: 90% complete - fiberglassing
        EPIA M10000 - 512Mb - 20GB
        Lilliput 7" TS - Opus 150W PCB - DLink USB Radio - slim CD-ROM - SoundBlaster MP3+ - not so crappy 40x4 Amp - BU303 GPS (waiting for) - BT support

Comment

yeah, i have this problem with my laptop. it uses an ATI mobility radeon and the software allows you to choose which device as the primary display. it seems to affect dvd's, mpg's, avi's, and pretty much anything with video. definitely check out the display settings first. that's most likely the problem.
          Mazda 6 Carputer

elocine.net {NEW ALBUM AVAILABLE FOR FREE!!!}

Comment

try useing the best video player out thare. its called VLC http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
            Pete Kastner www.KastNERD.com

Comment

what video card, mobo..etc.
              I am running a epia MII 10k and using Windvd & Powerdvd no problemo. Oh and if you have to pick one I think winDvd works better/easier.
              Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

Working...
              X