Lilliput not working v1 & v2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput not working v1 & v2

I've tried taking the video from my dvd player or my direct tv box but it seems that my lilliput keeps on saying "No video 1" "No video 2"...

But yet my vga cable from my laptop seems to work fine..

Another problem i have is when i install the lilliput software, my computer freezes, i'm using win xp pro and it said that the driver is not safe blah blah blah and when i press continue my computer freezes..

Is it correct that the only way I can get sound to the lilliput speakers is via the white cable?

Additionally how can I get a 2 RCA audio cables from the xbox to one of those tape adaptors to play music threw my tape player?

thanks... i just got my lilliput today and expected 2 audio and 1 video.. oh well it is configure differently...

any help would be great!

you using the USB plug and have signal going into V1 and V2? I think they are the orange and yellow ones......
    Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

well...

the lilli put has a usb plug..

white one is for audio
      red one is for v1
      yell one is for v2

there is no orange...

i'm just trying to take a dvd player at home and play a dvd...
      I can get the audio to play from the lilli put screen, but no video..

thanks!

Comment

right - on my screen the red looked more orange than red. This seems like a question for armen if he is reading. Maybe email him? (www.digitalww.com)

Comment

Can you power your screen through the female power plug on that usb ~~~> v1/v2/power connector?
          Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

samc, yes

I fixed the problem.. woohoo..

it's because my dvd was setup to send video via component to my big screen tv..

I had to change the setting.. hahha

dang i feel dumb..

but the touch screen feature is not working.. still having issues while installing...
            see above...

Comment

It's all good, Ive made stupid-ER mistakes. Which mobo? Did you try the digitalww.com drivers?
              Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

my aim is "umichalumni" if you want to chat

I doubt that the motherboard type matters... I think it's more of a software problem..

Right now i tried installing the software on a DELL C400 laptop, running winxp pro..

Comment

I need this cable: http://www.computerplug.com/cable_mo...s-ext-tech.htm
                  in a 25 ft version... any ideas where i can get it?

Comment

after looking at the lilliput.. i wished that the USB plug didn't stick out of the side they way it does... any mod so that I can hide the usb from sticking out of the right side?

thanks!

Comment

search results are in!!!

http://www.ideative.us/flexusb.cfm

i think that flexes like you want it

Comment

but..

I think that the lilliput screen doesn't have a "normal" usb plug.. though it might look like it..

Anyone have a better understand if the USB cable that connects to the lcd screen? can I get the FlexUSB http://www.ideative.us/flexusb.cfm

orginal lilliput USB cable -> Flex Screen -> lcd screen (lilliput)

Thanks!

Comment

I had the same problem , my xbox and dvd won't work but as soon I reset the lilliput the image work.

Comment

what do you power a 7" liliput touchscreen with? do you have to plug it in or what?

Comment

Originally posted by darthvinh
                              I think that the lilliput screen doesn't have a "normal" usb plug.. though it might look like it..

Anyone have a better understand if the USB cable that connects to the lcd screen? can I get the FlexUSB http://www.ideative.us/flexusb.cfm

orginal lilliput USB cable -> Flex Screen -> lcd screen (lilliput)

Thanks!

its not real USB, but it carries data the same way - that is 1234 = V!, V2, Pwr, Audio and plug chassis is ground....so it should work

Comment

Working...
                              X