extra lilliput housings ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extra lilliput housings ??

Does anyone know where you can get extra lilliput screen housings? I am asking because I want to do a custom install into my dash - but don't want to risk ruinig the housing on my screen. If i had an extra one to mess around with that would be great. Does anyone have one from an install where they didn't use it or know of a place that sells them. Im just talking about the plastic case that encloses the screen and components. Thanks

I emailed Extreme Audio Electronics where I got my Lilliput from off ebay. They quoted me $80 for a new housing. I thought that was crazy, but email me ([email protected]) if you need more info.

Originally posted by robert42
    Does anyone know where you can get extra lilliput screen housings? I am asking because I want to do a custom install into my dash - but don't want to risk ruinig the housing on my screen. If i had an extra one to mess around with that would be great. Does anyone have one from an install where they didn't use it or know of a place that sells them. Im just talking about the plastic case that encloses the screen and components. Thanks

Comment

Does anybody know where i could get ahold of a basic shroud/frame that will fit a 7" screen? I too do not want to mess with the original lilliput faceplate.

Comment

u tried digitalww.. they might have some spare after there conversions
        Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

where u based, i ahve just upgraded my lilliput to in dash and think i still have the old housing, i am uk london based you are welcome to it if you want to pay postage. Only have front and back no buttons or screws if thats any help.

Mark Ward

Comment

I've got the lilliput housing as well. With the screws and the buttons =P Based in Malaysia though, so you gotta pay for shipping
            New Lilliput EBY701 For Sale http://www.nusantech.com/index.asp?c...at=TOUCHSCREEN
            SiRF3 Bluetooth GPS http://www.nusantech.com/index.asp?cat=GPS

Comment

Originally posted by masch
              I've got the lilliput housing as well. With the screws and the buttons =P Based in Malaysia though, so you gotta pay for shipping
              Originally posted by markie
              Hi,

where u based, i ahve just upgraded my lilliput to in dash and think i still have the old housing, i am uk london based you are welcome to it if you want to pay postage. Only have front and back no buttons or screws if thats any help.

Mark Ward
              how much for shipping to the us? i'm also interested as my casing is now permanently epoxied/bondo'd/sanded into my dash...
              CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Back from the dead. I too am in need now of a lilli front housing. Sold the Jeep and need it for my next project... muuhhhahahha
                2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

I've seen that digitalww.com is selling them for 15 dollar, item LH005.
                  Good luck

Comment

About 6 month ago, my wife sent a pair of shoes from NJ,US to Paris, France for $15.50 - They took like 4 days. That should give you an idea on how much does it cost.

Comment

friggin out of stock... just my luck. Thanks though, I'll probably put one on backorder.
                      2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

Working...
                      X