No announcement yet.

Step by Step Lilliput dismantle (pics)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step by Step Lilliput dismantle (pics)

Thats right, a step by step guide I found today:

http://www.wschmid.de/Downloads/Lilliputzerlegen.pdf

Great detail and everything...
    If only it werent in german.
    mobo $130 ; 150wOpus-$200 ; 256mb pc2700 -$10 ; 120gb HDD 7200-$70 ; Lilliput TS 7"-$265 ; USB LAN-Free AR ; Rikaline 6010 GPS-$34 ; ShuttleXpress-$37
    Total = $746....Carputer = Priceless

Link dead

Comment

Try this
      The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Comment

Thanks mate

I know how to say "I am 12 years old" in German, but thats about it. Anyone done a translation of this? I can get most of it from the images, but would prefer not to miss any of the warnings or tips

Dunc

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

i downloaded the german one and his dosent have a plug that mine has...

i have a plug that looks like a plug youde put onto jumpers on your mother board, and its double sided taped to the back of the screen, and the other side of the plug is flat seethrue film with wiring (like inside a printer)

i have the 2 flat ones that slide out, the one that the top that has two seperate 18ga or somthing wires and then this mistery plug (four conenctions)

( ohh upon more searching is this the usb controll for the touchscreen?)

Comment

Originally posted by Stompit View Post
              Link dead
              Am I tthe only one that thinks your expectations were unreasonably high that the link still be active after nearly three years?
              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
                Am I tthe only one that thinks your expectations were unreasonably high that the link still be active after nearly three years?

yes

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
                  boom chssss

Comment

Working...
                  X