Anti-Glare : Lilliput vs. Xenarc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Glare : Lilliput vs. Xenarc

What a disappointing experienced. I just installed the Lilliput in my BMW E46 and it looks good at night but I can't see ***** in the day. All I can see is my own reflection. It is literally a mirror in the daytime. Has anyone done a anti-glare comparison between the Lilliput and the Xenarc? I'm curious as to how reflective is the Xenarc compare to the Lilliput. Please post you comments if you actually own or seen both the Lilliput and Xenarc. -Andy
    2002 BMW E46 (99% done)
    Lilliput 7"
    P4 2.0
    80Gb
    DLink FM
    Routis 2004
    Opus 150W
    1200watts of PPI power
    2 - 12" solobaric
    MB Quartz
    IBUS - steering control
    USB 2.0 DVD player

It is an lcd screen, have you tried looking at other screens in direct daylight? Xenarc is just a better build, its not any brighter or glares less.
    But check that other thread some guy has found an anti-glare film that might work.
    Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

Tint your windows 5% all round lol.... it will be night in your car all day

Comment

OR get Allbrite 10.4" LCD
        viewable in direct sunlight (even with the touchscreen)...and blinding at night ;p
        Danny.

"If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow."
        My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

Comment

Damn, 10". That is big. I would get it if I can fit it in my car.
          2002 BMW E46 (99% done)
          Lilliput 7"
          P4 2.0
          80Gb
          DLink FM
          Routis 2004
          Opus 150W
          1200watts of PPI power
          2 - 12" solobaric
          MB Quartz
          IBUS - steering control
          USB 2.0 DVD player

Comment

Originally posted by badandy4you
            Damn, 10". That is big. I would get it if I can fit it in my car.
            When i got this screen to work, after auction battle on ebay (some ppl know what im saying) then getting controller board from Dicon, I just couldnt resist not using it in my car...and yes, i sacrificed my dash just to fit LCD in. It doesnt look stock because in which hatchback they put 10" navigation screens straight from factory ;p
            anyway to turn my dashboard to stock look i'd cost me only $100 (dash+modified pieces) so that was not an issue.
            Danny.

"If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow."
            My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

Comment

Working...
            X