indash that opens down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indash that opens down?

is there a such thing? an indash monitor that open down instead of up...
    could i mount one upside down???

yes but you'll have upside down video.

Comment

Originally posted by slasherx
      yes but you'll have upside down video.
      but if your using it just for a computer, isn't there software to flip the picture?

Comment

just put the indash screen up-side down.lol

Comment

^ what they said. mount it upside down and use some software to flip it. i know nvidia's drivers allow it - which would help if u have an nivdia gpu

Comment

Won't that mess up the touch screen? Or can they be recalibrated any way round? Also Windows will load upside down and everyone will ask "hey why is your screen upside down?" when it boots!

Anyone know if the lilliput can be mounted upside down in that case from digitalww?

Int hat thread about the new motorized touchscreen and DVD didnt someone ask about having it upside down and they said it could be done. I was interested as opening up would block my AC vents but just gonna go fully in dash I think.

Comment

Create yourself a custom boot screen that is effectivly upside down so when you have your carpc boot it will appear to be the right way around. Have a look at www.themexp.org, they have plenty of boot screens (doubt there are any upside down ones, but there is info on how to install them and probably how to make one).

Comment

hmm... interested, boot screen isn't an issue....u can make one upside down, only thing that would look weird is, the post boot....but newer computer u rarely see it now... and the touchscreen....it's based on software if i remember right, then all u would have to do is recalibrate it.... =)

Comment

Originally posted by grahamrb
                  Create yourself a custom boot screen that is effectivly upside down so when you have your carpc boot it will appear to be the right way around. Have a look at www.themexp.org, they have plenty of boot screens (doubt there are any upside down ones, but there is info on how to install them and probably how to make one).
                  Is it just me, or is themexp.org riddled with spyware?

-Jason

Comment

Found an upside down one already made:
                    http://themexp.org/listings.php?type...&cat=7&page=28
                    Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
                    GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

Comment

Working...
                    X