Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For you VIA Epia-m10000 ppl, i have windows widescreen driver :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you VIA Epia-m10000 ppl, i have windows widescreen driver :)

Hey there people,
    After much ing and ing, the widescreen option was just not coming up in my List of modes, so i reinstalled the driver from the CD that came with the motherboard ( ) and updated my bios.
    SO:
    1. Want the driver? e-mail me @ [email protected] and i will send you the driver.
    2. Want the Bios? then goto http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_...therboardId=81 and downlaod the newest BIOS for your motherboard. To install the bios you will need a program called Flitedeck, which can be found at http://forums.viaarena.com/messagevi...threadid=54597

Enjoy and hope this makes your movies look nice and fit in your screens.
    Also dont forget to update your Mediacar, frodo, or whatever program you are using to be widescreen. (a skin for mediacar that is widescreen is available on this forum so or email me)
    DICE Los Angeles
    ]

dont forget to specify what OS you are using : XP, 98, linux
    DICE Los Angeles
    ]

Comment

You wouldn't happen to have a driver that supports 800x480 for my Epia P4-ITX would you?
      1994 RX-7, EPIA P4-ITX w/ Celeron 2.4 Ghz, Arise PSU, Xenarc 700TSV (new model)

Comment

is 1067x600 one of the supported modes?

Comment

email sent
          '96 Chevy Cavalier - EPIA M10000, Win2K,MediaCar, Deluo GPS Mouse with Routis, 60GB external HD, 7" widescreen monitor from DigitalWW.

'00 Jeep Wrangler - planning stage

What can BROWN do for you?

Comment

COOL BEANS!! PM sent..

Comment

NIce, email sent!
              2011 Nissan Frontier SL
              AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
              OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Email Sent

Sent email address.

Thank you
                Epia M1000, two 80 GB Hard Drives, Lilliput 7" TS, 512 MB DDR, 300 Watt Power Inverter with Relay, Wireless USB Adapter. Routis 2004, Copilot 2003, Rayming TN-200 USB GPS in a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

has anybody received anything? I'm still waiting
                  '96 Chevy Cavalier - EPIA M10000, Win2K,MediaCar, Deluo GPS Mouse with Routis, 60GB external HD, 7" widescreen monitor from DigitalWW.

'00 Jeep Wrangler - planning stage

What can BROWN do for you?

Comment

hell, I'll host it if you email it to me.
                    email it to [email protected]
                    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Anybody test this with a Lilliput yet? I know that they can be a little picky.
                      '03 Sierra Denali

Comment

somebody get it and I will post it. no problem.
                        The MC of Florida Car PC Meets
                        CAR:2001 Ford Crown Victoria
                        PC: Acer EEE 900HA with Win7 with CF 2.0.
                        Memory:1G
                        Drives:160gig
                        WI-FI:Cingular
                        GPS:IG2k9
                        Screen:Xenarc 700TSV
                        The Florida Meets Thread

Comment

yunusyu sent it to me yesterday...i'll email it to Custommx3 so he can host it.

Comment

http://www.barrykclark.com/hosted/MP3car/EPIA/

There ya go.
                            2011 Nissan Frontier SL

Comment

Anybody using this with a Liliput yet? Which bios option did you choose-CRT, LCD, LCD+CRT ??? I tried to get 800x480 working with an older driver when I first got my Lilliput, but most of the time I'd just get an out of range message on the monitor. Because it's a pain for me to pull the pc out of the car incase the resolution gets set to something the Lilliput can't display I'd like to avoid this if possible.
                              '03 Sierra Denali

Comment

Working...
                              X