Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyle PLVIN70 - Picture?

HI All,
    So i'm new to all this. Been reading the forums for the last few weeks. Planning on using an old compuer to power the system and all that good stuff. This will be my first system so I want to go lower end to play with things to learn stuff on. I've been looking at the Pyle 7" In-Dash Monitor. And all the pics i've seen of the LCD in action are fake. Photochopped or whatever in. Has anyone had experience with these monitors and have a pic of them in action? Doesn't have to be the same model but same type and company.

Thanks!

Just to add some stuff. This is my first project so I don't want to go anything high end something that will do a decent job. I want to use media engine or something similar and just play mp3s for now. and possibly hook up an old x10 cam for reversing.

Comment

those are NTSC screens. you won't be able to read text.
      Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
      Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
      I'M DEBT FREE!!
      I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Do you have any suggestions on a lower price point screen which i could read text on?

Comment

lilliput
          Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
          Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
          I'M DEBT FREE!!
          I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

I've only been able to find just the monitor. http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=33
            I've seen the kit to turn it into an indash but are there any suggestions for in dash?

Comment

Working...
            X