PSOne screen owners help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSOne screen owners help!

I did the stupid thing by taking apart of my PSOne LCD and didn't take notes so now I have the header card (for inputs) and i have the 2 cables running from the PCB board and i have no idea where to plug them in.... whoops.... can anyone help?

Can you take a pic of what you have? your decription is some what limited at best.

Mage
    =Cars=-
    2001 Kia Optima, V6 4matic fully loaded SE W00t! soon to have a Car pc.

Comment

ok if your looking at the back of the PCB there are 2 wires at the bottom the one on the right has 2 red wires and the one on the left has 3 blue ones i'm just not sure where i plug them into on the card with the inputs, do you get what i'm saying? or do you have a pinout listing for the wires so i can just wire the RGB cable to it so I can avoid using the card

Comment

I think I know what your saying. Are you using a SONY psone screen? if so are you talking about the wires from the connection board to the LCD board? if so then the larger one goes buy the power plug smaller one goes on other end (the input are on LCD side teh out puts are on the back of LCD side.)

hope that helps

Mage
        =Cars=-

Comment

i think i got it thanks

Comment

np

Mage
            =Cars=-

Comment

Working...
            X