RF interference with FM reception

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RF interference with FM reception

Well the title pretty much says it all. My Xenarc 700 TS(V) seems to cause horrible intereference with FM reception. Does anyone have a solution or even a band-aid to make this problem any better? Or does anyone else have this problem? Maybe it is specific to my installation??

did you ever get any resolution to this problem? I haven't tested it yet, but I was assuming that it was just the FM modulator.

|V1 Virtual Display|

Hard work often pays off over time, laziness always pays off right now.

Comment

I am having this exact same problem. I tried creating ghetto shielding for all cables involved and I also made some aluminum foil plates and wrapped them in electrical tape and stuffed it between the xenarc and the radio but it has done very little to help. I am still looking for a solution. Did you ever get it figured out??

And to the person who replied : No, not using an fm modulator of any kind.

Comment

Perhaps it's a problem with Xenarc. (Great screen but the RF interference is a worry). I'm having the same problem so if anyone has found a fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X