Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput lcd won't play ps2 games...

Hi!
    I have a lil problem with my ps2. It plays dvd but when it play games the lilliput touchscreen will say "no signal" tried to change resolutions but nothing! I can hear the audio though.
    Help!

???

Huh? Resolution? You can't play a PS2 game via VGA, how are you doing this, a converter?

Comment

cant you just use the 'usb' port on the side and run a proper connect to the ps2? I'm assuming you're not using an emulator.
      ----------------------
      VIA Epia II
      256MB 266DDR Ram
      90GB Wester Digital
      Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
      Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
      ----------------------
      Mazda 6 Carputter > Click Me!

Comment

PS2 is connected to the lilliput by the regular yellow rca video. I may add a PS2 to VGA converter but that bothers me bc I paid the extra $$ to have a monitor that does everything......I was playing with NTSC M, NTSC N, NTSC 50/60 hz but nothing...If I reset I got the image for a few secs and then "no signal"
        Anybody?

Comment

Hmmm strange

Hmmm strange...I'll try to check that for you tonight.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

I know that some older convertors wouldnt work with LCD screens since LCD typically run at 60Hz and the convertors expect a higher scan rate. Whether that is your problem or not I dont know?!

Cheers
              Drew

Comment

It works! I tested last night with Gran Turismo 3 and It works!! This is weird!

Comment

Get that same problem with my xbox - some games and films work, others dont. I guess its a pal vs ntsc problem, but I dont know which it works for, and which it doesnt work for (should probably check that out :P )

Comment

Working...
                  X