the best touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best touchscreen

i am trying to decide on a touchscreen, but i been hearing a lot of complains about the lilliput, is there anything else you guys recommend that does not cost an arm and a leg. i almost bought the lilliput till i saw all the complaints about it. and also how much worse does the touchscreen kit make the lcd, is the text still readable from like the gps etc? thanks...
    Blue Glow gagues + Xenon Headlights + Panasonic CD/Mp3 pyr + In Dash LCD + GPS + Music + Music Vidoes + Movies + 2x15" Rockfords (selling them)

Working on: Touchscreen LCD + Voice Control

Xenarc
    EPoX mATX SocketA w/onboard Geforce4MX / 512MB PC2700 / AthlonXP 1600
    Lilliput / DVDrom / Opus 150W / WD 3.5" 160GB / SB Audigy NX
    XP home / Road Runner / iGuidance 4.0

Comment

Lilliput

Lilliput

Comment

Lilliput = Bad

Comment

GLEIGH! WHAT IS THE BEST KIND OF CAR!!!?

you'll hear varried opinions. I have an 8" lilliput. Great, clear, bright picture, through touchscreen and all. If you've got the money, go with the xenarc. If you don't, go with the lilliput, or don't use a screen.
          car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

Lilliput. Mine works great, super clear picture.
            Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
            http://hallert.net/

Comment

Robie's right. If you have the money, go with a xenarc, if you dont, or just dont want to spend the extra money on a product thats a LITTLE better, or if you dont mind a product thats a little worse, go with the lilliput. THey're both quality, ones just a little MORE quality.

Comment

Working...
              X