X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smashed My Screen, Help

dropped my screen on the deck and the glass has shattered, very bad

its a 7" lilliput one, 2 month old, you have no idea how ****ed off i am as it was ready 2 go back as the touchscreen is ****ed on it

any way i can order 1 from somewhere and tell them it is smashed in the post? know its unfair but they wont loose out on it, and i cant afford another 200 quid as im a student without a job

really really ****ed off, u think its just the glass thats smashed?

mart
    2006 BMW e46 320CD M Sport Convertible

[email protected]

Sure if you want go to jail for postal fraud

Sure if you want go to jail for Postal fraud. Say hi to Paco in jail for me when he makes you "his *****".

Comment

Unlucky, but seriously, you broke it, why shouldn't you pay for it?

And anytime you wanna remove your false claim of having the first Corsa car pc from your web site is fine by me. ;-)
      Old Systems retired due to new car
      New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

Comment

If anything you should be ****ed off at yourself. You have to be very careful of these things.

I would say send it back and see what they say. You might get away with it. I don't condone lying about but just see if it slips through the cracks

Edit:Nice dash work though
        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by m2rv h
          dropped my screen on the deck and the glass has shattered, very bad

its a 7" lilliput one, 2 month old, you have no idea how ****ed off i am as it was ready 2 go back as the touchscreen is ****ed on it

any way i can order 1 from somewhere and tell them it is smashed in the post? know its unfair but they wont loose out on it, and i cant afford another 200 quid as im a student without a job

really really ****ed off, u think its just the glass thats smashed?

mart
          Send it back!, if you really feel right about that...
          AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
          "A great smoking alternative"

Comment

Argh....take responsibility for your mistake. The fact that you cannot afford to pay for a replacement or that the touchscreen controller was DOA (if that's what you were saying) is not justification to lie, commit fraud, and maintain low moral standards. Doing the right thing often means taking one on the chin. Trying to 'sneak' it through also doesn't change anything.

It's too bad about your screen. Many here have had similar mishaps and likely can sympathize with you. Consider configuring your system to go screen-less until you can EARN enough cash fto BUY a replacement. Also there are frequent posts in the FS section of people selling parts of screen. Apparently you are not the first to phux0r your screen. You might be able to buy just the parts you need instead of an entire new screen...that is if anyone will risk dealing with you and your admitted integrity issues.

Good luck.
            2004 4runner

Comment

its probly tyhe touch screen panel that smashed.
              that might be what was broken? heh.

tom.

Comment

So for the record... what did you end up doing and why did you paint your car that color?

Comment

Let's call all the vendors we know of and ask if anyone has told them the screen was busted in the mail....
                  [H]4 Life
                  My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                  It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                  I'm a lesbian too.
                  I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                    Let's call all the vendors we know of and ask if anyone has told them the screen was busted in the mail....
                    Uh huh ... more importantly, most of the vendors already read this site.
                    2004 4runner

Comment

And we already have a picture of this guy.... and it's not hard to find that seafoam nasty looking car

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
                        And we already have a picture of this guy.... and it's not hard to find that seafoam nasty looking car
                        Besides a picture, we have his license plate number: M2RTV

EDIT: I think thats an extra plate, like a personal.
                        His real plate would be: M71HVK or M71HVX
                        [H]4 Life
                        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                        I'm a lesbian too.
                        I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
                          So for the record... what did you end up doing and why did you paint your car that color?
                          It looks good on BMW M3's.. yep.. looks good on them.

http://www.AJQuick.com/ - Fiberglassing Tutorials!
                          My Cardomain Page - 1998 Dodge Neon R/T

Comment

Why is this guy still able to post here? Thieves must be banned, preferably along with their entire class c. There is no alternative.

Comment

Working...
                            X