Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIA+ Lilliput = no!?!?

so i have all my parts. i have a 7" lillipt and epia nehemiah m1000

when i install windows xp, i dont see anything on my lilliput. but wheni use regular monitor i can see win setup.

my lilliput works on my desktop or my laptop. just not with my nehemiah

what do i do? all i see is jurassic park logo. wtf!!?!??!?!?!

i see a whitelight-kinda thing moving across the screen. i can also see traces of jurassic park logo, or some sort of dinosaur.

check your resolution, refresh rate on a different monitor, go into "vga mode" or try updateing drivers.
    My Mazda 3s

My Mazda 3s on Car Domain

[||||||||||||||||||--] (90%)

Comment

Set XP to use 800x600, also 60hz refresh rate, and make sure (obviously, but if its new it might not be) check that the input is VGA not one of its two other inputs... Dont forget to install the drivers for the monitor...
      .//Daren
      (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
      MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

hehe. my windows is already in 800x600 16-bit 60HZ refresh, still wont work. obviously its in VGA mode.

it works on mydesktop, when i switch it, i just see a dinosaur. (WTF!!!)

i cant install driver without seeing anything first usign the lilliput?

edit: also, this already happens during windows setup. so im thinking wtf can i change. nothing actually. W T F?!?!?!?!?!??!

Comment

Maybe you try this in the morning when you have sobered up...

Originally posted by chicochu
          i just see a dinosaur.
          .//Daren
          (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
          MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

dude. im not drunk. i dont even drink.

how do i post a picture. i will take a pic of this mofo monitor

edit: WTF, just when i needed it to do that jurassic park thing, IT WORKED

omg, ppl will think im a drunken fag but honestly. it didnt work before. $@!_(&*$)!(@&$)!@*&$)(*@!^$)(^@!$)(^@!)(&$^@!O&$@! $

Comment

did you select LCD in your Epia BIOS??? I read you need to manually select this in order to have something show up on the LCD

Etienne

Comment

well somehow now it works
                but i guess i have to double check my bios.

IM NOT DRUNK, i dont like alcohol hehe (i suck at drinking)

Comment

it works on mydesktop, when i switch it, i just see a dinosaur. (WTF!!!)
                  thats not uncommon btw
                  92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

it works on mydesktop, when i switch it, i just see a dinosaur.
                    You sure you aren't drinking? Tequila does that to me ALL THE TIME man! I hate those dinosaurs and their incessant laughing!

j/k
                    The ALEXIS Project
                    MP3---VIDEO---GPS---REARVIEW---OBD---SKINNING
                    Color Coding :
                    DONE / MOSTLY DONE / BASE FEATURES / WORKING CONCEPT / NO CODE COMPLETED

Comment

ahahahahaha, asshat!

Comment

Originally posted by deadweasel
                        You sure you aren't drinking? Tequila does that to me ALL THE TIME man! I hate those dinosaurs and their incessant laughing!

j/k

Comment

IM NOT DRUNK, i dont like alcohol hehe (i suck at drinking)

Does anyone else find this to be improbable? possibly impossible?

How does one fail at drinking?? <g>

I myself have practiced for some time, but practice responsibly.

BTW congrats on making the Ouuuu Scary Dinosaur go away!!

Mind Scream out
                          Mind Scream out

Comment

Lilliputs can have some problems changing resolutions. Most of the time you can get the monitor to synch by turning the power off and back on. Also, having the bios set correctly will help it when booting up. I used to get this when I booted up, but changing the bios to (I think its CRT+LCD) keeps it from loosing synch on boot now.
                            '03 Sierra Denali

Comment

yep. did just that and i dont have no dinosaurs anymore. hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X