WHY CAN"T i GET RCA OUT WITH LILLIPUT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY CAN"T i GET RCA OUT WITH LILLIPUT

Still looking for someone with the right answer?? my van has the folling hardware, EPIA m 1000 motherboard with a 7" Lilliput monitor...The settings in Bois is LCD and 800x600 screen resolution,WITH THESE SETTINGS NO WAY CAN I RCA out to my rear tv. But if I set Bois to CRT/TV and plug in a standard CRT INSTEAD OF THE Lilliput I get RCA out to rear tv and a great picture on the CRT monitor in any resolution I want!! So what is it the Lilliput or the motherboard thats giving this problem and can is be solved......Oh by the way Windows XP is running the pc.

that is the worst written post i have ever read
    Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

Comment

first of all, "still"? if you had a previous thread don't start up another one.

I don't see why you can't RCA out. the m10000 can output to both VGA and RCA at the same time. it's not the lilliput's job to have RCA output. yer supposed to hook up the TV monitor to the RCA output of the motherboard. so this way you have two display devices. if it isn't working, it's all about software then. find the right set of video drivers

Comment

Via's drivers work. I had a post about this a long time back. Plug both your VGA and your RCA in (easiest to do in front of your TV). Right click on your desktop, choose properties, then click the Settings tab, then Advanced, and you should see your SiS video tabs. In there, there are options to select your Mobo's RCA out. If it only works with both VGA and RCA, install a dummy VGA circuit.
        My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
        2 Kicker Comp 10"
        Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
        Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
        Check it out?!

Comment

Working...
        X