Lilliput touch software problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput touch software problems

Basically I got the touchscreen and software installed and it worked fine right after installing, but then when I turned off the carputer and turned it back on later it had a code 10 on the usb touchscreen device, saying it wasn't functional or something. But when I reinstalled the software it worked fine again and the cycle starts over. So I can get it to work whenever I want but I have to reinstall the drivers and stuff everytime. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks for the help ahead of time.

check what else is using a com port, you have a good ol fashioned com port conflict
    Nano ITX / 512 MB / 60 GB / Panasonic slot load / M1-ATX / Bu303 / Sound blaster 24 / PPi amps / rockford sub

Comment

Originally posted by SAScooby
      check what else is using a com port, you have a good ol fashioned com port conflict
      I think you're probably right, but I don't have anything else hooked up to the computer other than the screen... How could I check what else is using a com port? Thanks for the reply, I'll look into it.

That's tight you live in South Africa, I used to live there when I was younger. I lived in Jo'burg too, in lower Houghton (sp?) near Killarny golf course, just thought it was cool to see someone from that area of the world.

Comment

Hiya

cool, at least some one else knows where Johannesburg is then (and not the one in Calif)

Go Start

Control Panel

System

Hardware

Device Manager

Com ports

if there is anything wrong there should be a "!" in a yellow blob

you just go about resolving that

I had to instal and re install many times and then found out my bluetooth dongle was the conflict, removed that and boom the very next time it worked
        reinstalled the offending item and it still carried on working, the touchscreen software seems to like being first
        Nano ITX / 512 MB / 60 GB / Panasonic slot load / M1-ATX / Bu303 / Sound blaster 24 / PPi amps / rockford sub

Comment

Working...
        X