Rotation of display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotation of display

Hi, i have a dww-7vgt i bought from digitalww. I was forced to install it upside down because of factors out of my control. Now, i need a way to make my display go upside down. The lcd came with a cd that had rotation software, but it required downlaoding some separate sofware called pivot pro 6.05. This costs money, and i need a free way to do this. IF anyone knows of a way to do this, please tell me.

What video card are you using? nForce video card driver (some) can rotate the display 180 degree (up-side-down).
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Try Pivot Pro you won't be disappointed!! There is a free trial and the full version only costs like $39. I've used it on a bunch of different PCs and graphics cards and it always works, does 90, 180, 270 degree rotations.

http://personalcomputing.portrait.co..._overview.html
      1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC
        What video card are you using? nForce video card driver (some) can rotate the display 180 degree (up-side-down).
        ATIs drivers can do the same thing.
        Aura MR62 (F and R)
        My Current MP3s
        IamDefiler.com

Comment

Working...
        X