04 accord lcd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04 accord lcd

im a total noob to the whole install lcd in car scene very good with pc though. that being said jus got a 04 accord and i want to put a car pc . want it to look stock i went to auto store and told them i want to put i in the console cubby whole near where cd storage is(not in arm rest) but its definatly 2 low any ideas where to install it? im open to suggestions. tryin to make interior look like stock but still need ideas thanx.
    ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
    -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

got any pictures of the dash and front interior to help us? I haven't seen a '04 Accord yet.
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo CarPC

Comment

duh

my bad forgot bout pics liking 2 a couple of sites hope this isnt against the rules...http://www.edmunds.com/used/2003/hon...2F005035-T.jpg

..http://www.edmunds.com/used/2003/hon...2F005090-T.jpg

same exact jus picture a 5 spd instead of automatic.
      ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
      -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

got a friend with the same problem. the pocket is too small and too low to put a screen in. I personally, think the only solution to this car follows as:

take out the ac **** where the air comes out,
        make a similar piece out of fiberglass
        make a hole in it to fit a single dash retractable screen

when u need the screen it folds out , when u dont it goes back in.
        for my friend this works out because his ac is block anyways cause he has a piece of **** maggelllen navi there , so i told him to take that **** out compleltly. dont no if hes gona do it cause hes a lil bit of a pussy but thats deff what i would do. That spot is the perfect place for it. not too high , not too low. perfect.

im almost done with my install and i couldnt be any happier because my interior seems as if its perfect for the installl , so stock looking. anywayz, wish u luck, and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies

edit: as for the hazard button, which i forgot all about, i guess u could either make space for it in the fiberglass piece ur going to be creating from scratch, or u cant add the wires on a seperate buttons and put it somewhere else. not a big deal. once again , i hate pussies

Comment

Working...
        X