Xenarc 700TS quality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc 700TS quality

Okay, I've had nothing but problems with my Lilliput touchscreens, and I think I'm going to trade it in for a Xenarc 700TS. I know similar things have been asked before... but has anyone had problems with the Xenarc touchscreens? Are they any different than the Lilliput touchscreens? The last thing I want to do is pay $100 more and get the same problems with the touchscreen.

I'll let you know when I get mine friday. From what I have heard is that its a great monitor and very bright and crisp.

Comment

Xenarc is know to be of better build quality. You shouldn't have a problem.
      My Install Thread
      digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
      How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

I agree!!
        Great build quality and NO touchscreen problems!!

Comment

I have had mine for almost a week, and absolutely love it. I haven't installed it in my car yet, but took it to work (very bright office) and hooked it up as a second monitor all day to monitor my network, looked very impressive compared with some of othe other touchscreens I have seen.

Comment

yeah also if you go to digitalww on they website they got lilli and xen comparisons one next to each other and u can see the difference and also some explanations i believe...
            [|||||-----] 95% complete

Comment

Working...
            X