Opinions on screen and seller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on screen and seller

Hate to post another thread on recomending screens, but I value you guy's opinions before I drop the $$$

7" in dash LCD from ebay

The seller is in Hong Kong, but even with shipping it will only cost $242 CDN
    the seller feedback is good and the screen looks ok for hooking up an xbox...

It's not VGA or touch screen. For that price you can get a Lilliput. Did you do ANY research?
    My Install Thread
    digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
    How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

I've been looking everywhere on the net for a month now! I don't need VGA or touch screen, (hooking to xbox) do need in dash, and keep in mind I'm in canada. Our dollar is crap and everything I find on the net ends up costing me $400-$500 plus shiping. If I can get a NW-560ID for around $300 CDN I'd go for it. Or if DWW ever restocks the TM-701L I'd go for it too.

This is just an option I'm looking at, and it looks good because I'm only doing this to put XBMC in my car and need a cheap screen...

Comment

OK, makes more sense. Please excuse my ignorance then. If it's just for your xbox and the price is right I say go for it.

You may also want to check your car audio or electronics stores first before paying for shipping.
        My Install Thread
        digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
        How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Originally posted by DJDiggler
          I've been looking everywhere on the net for a month now! I don't need VGA or touch screen, (hooking to xbox) do need in dash, and keep in mind I'm in canada. Our dollar is crap and everything I find on the net ends up costing me $400-$500 plus shiping. If I can get a NW-560ID for around $300 CDN I'd go for it. Or if DWW ever restocks the TM-701L I'd go for it too.

This is just an option I'm looking at, and it looks good because I'm only doing this to put XBMC in my car and need a cheap screen...

You can get good deals localy, i'm in moncton new-brunswick
          This private shop was selling screens for $150cnd + tx (7"). ask around, ppl know ppl that can get u good deals on anything.

Comment

No problem, thanks for the input. I've only seen the brand name (pioneer,alpine) in dash DVD/screen combos and they cost upwards of $1200!

What kinds of shops did you go to? I've only went to car audio stores, and they have nothing like that.

Comment

Working...
            X