good screen for carpc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good screen for carpc?

ok i know peoppe get upset from what iread about linking to ebay but i need to know. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...724611819&rd=1

i have everything cept the powersupply and monitor,now i know its not vga but im jud gonna use it for gps and winamp ossibly and visualizations. is this gonna be a decent monitor? and does anyone know if these aare decnt monitors. goin in my 04 accord.thanx
    ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
    -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Eh, looks ok. If you're going for cheap, that's the way to go. Personally, I'd rather have one with VGA input, worlds of difference between it and RCA in. Save up the bucks and get a lilliput or one of these. I can vouch for these ones, I had one for a bit.

http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=47

What are you using for input?
    Tidder

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by fallnangel
      ok i know peoppe get upset from what iread about linking to ebay but i need to know. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...724611819&rd=1

i have everything cept the powersupply and monitor,now i know its not vga but im jud gonna use it for gps and winamp ossibly and visualizations. is this gonna be a decent monitor? and does anyone know if these aare decnt monitors. goin in my 04 accord.thanx
      err.. "i know its not vga but im just gonna use it for gps" you're not kidding are you???

well it didn't say if it's active tft, for the price it's probably passive which is crap. forget about the gps, the viewable angle of this screen is more likely to be narrow. it will only be usable for watching video. anything below 12pt. font will be useless.

[....99.9%]
      [HW] 566eMHz/128mb/6gb, FlyVideo3k, RandMgps, M1-ATX, 7" Lilliput, VGA2AVadptrFor2ndVideo, 4CH/100rms, 10"Sub, 40AhDeepCycleTank
      [....99.8%]
      [SW] XP/MMC/FP:D3,FlyTV/AxifeFM,CarMM?
      [Working on] puttingBackEvrythg.

Comment

my epia mobo.
        ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
        -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

Oh sorry, I mean user input, like keyboard/mouse
          Tidder

Try RevFE
          The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Like danon said, anything will be useless other than playing video.
            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
            X