15" LCD Touchscreen ~$350 OMG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15" LCD Touchscreen ~$350 OMG

If you are willing to do it on yourself, a touchscreen kit from DWW and this LCD screen would be pretty sweet. I just came across this, thought it would be prudent to post it.
    Quick! To the Popemobile!

one big problem....tiger direct....horrid reputation.

Not to mention the size and brightness (250 nits BEFORE the TS!) would not be the best for a car pc.
    2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Man, you must be crazy. TigerDirect is the best. I buy everything from there, and have yet to have a single complaint with them.

Comment

Really? From what I hear, not only here, but other sites as well, they are slow to ship, and the rebates never seem to arrive. I have always been leary to try them.

link
        2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

I will admit that their shipping is not as prudent as other sites, however it is nothing extreme. A few days perhaps, but never more than a week or so. I don't do rebates. Don't ask my why, I always intend on mailing them in, it just never happens. So I have no expierience with their rebate system.

Comment

I do rebates, and can say honestly that TigerDirect suxx when it comes to getting them back. They count on people "forgetting" to send them in. I remember seeing one of the TechTV programs and they discussed this IIRC they mention that for everyone one person that sends in the rebate 10 forget. I look at the "rebated" price and a I go diggin on the web. You can find the deals if you search hard enough.

Mike
            Aren't they recommended speed limits?!
            Stuff:
            '86 951 - Track Rat SOLD
            '73 914/6 3.0 Converted Track Killer
            '00 Boxster
            '07 Jeep Liberty - Parts Getter
            **Speed doesn't kill, it's those damn sudden stops that get you!**

Comment

Working...
            X