Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb question, getting 800x480 from onboard video

Hi,

I just got my Xenarc and I'm trying to install it on a test computer, it is a Dell PIII, and it has an Intel on board video card, plus a Creative Labs CT-7230 DXR3 card (the creative one isnt woring right now tho... havent debugged it yet)... Basically how can I get appropriate resolutions from the Intel card? Can I?

I looked through the sticky and even search, sorry if I missed it so blatantly...

If not, does the Creative card support this res?

Thanks a lot!
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Originally posted by RoyN
    Hi,

I just got my Xenarc and I'm trying to install it on a test computer, it is a Dell PIII, and it has an Intel on board video card, plus a Creative Labs CT-7230 DXR3 card (the creative one isnt woring right now tho... havent debugged it yet)... Basically how can I get appropriate resolutions from the Intel card? Can I?

I looked through the sticky and even search, sorry if I missed it so blatantly...

If not, does the Creative card support this res?

Thanks a lot!
    download powerstrip and find out. If the options are disabled.. the answer is no. if it's enable.. the answer is yes. Simple as that. No "if" "can" "how" or "but"

Comment

Hmmm pretty simple! I knew it was a dumb one!

Maybe a sticky pointing people to powerstrip will prevent future displays of misinformation like mine!
      Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
      Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Working...
      X