LCD screen powered by MOSFET inverter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD screen powered by MOSFET inverter

I wanted to post this for comments. I just installed my lillliput LCD screen in my WRX and to control the power, i used a mosfet inverter. The screen is powered by the battery which is always one, but the mosfet turns this power on when the ignition is on. I took the "Egg" apart too and included it in my circuit as well. Anyway, the mosfet turns the screen on very well and i was curious if anyone had any comments on if this is a good or bad way to power my screen? I currently haven't put an Opus powersupply or computer in, but I know that's another option to power my screen.

thanks for any input!
    Progress - VIA EPIA SP8000 | 120 Opus Power Supply & Case | 1GB Ram | 120GB 2.5" Hard Drive | Bluetooth 2.0 | GPRS/3G | Wifi | Road Runner/LSX 2.0 (waiting for a day skin for 3.0) | iGuidance 4.0 | Lilliput 7"

Originally posted by warnockm
    I wanted to post this for comments. I just installed my lillliput LCD screen in my WRX and to control the power, i used a mosfet inverter. The screen is powered by the battery which is always one, but the mosfet turns this power on when the ignition is on. I took the "Egg" apart too and included it in my circuit as well. Anyway, the mosfet turns the screen on very well and i was curious if anyone had any comments on if this is a good or bad way to power my screen? I currently haven't put an Opus powersupply or computer in, but I know that's another option to power my screen.

thanks for any input!
    I use the " egg" for the power of the Lilliput, and' ok, however' I have made 2 changes:
    1 - you put a filter on the entrance of the power EMI-RFI by MURATA name BNX002 (you make a searchin of Internet for datasheet) and so' you eliminate every trouble.
    2 - you put a relay in miniature, the spool you do h activate from the +12 of the MB, to the contact C you put the +12 Vbatt direct, and on the contact NA connects the power of the Lilliput.
    This way' and' the MB that " turns on" the Lilliput.

Mauri

Comment

That sounds fine to me, mine is pretty much the same way I did it but I added a small circuit to delay the turn on of my lilliput by 15 secs so I dont get overrange coming out of hibernation
      肚子笑痛了
      S60 Install

Comment

Working...
      X