Need Xenarc internal cable help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Xenarc internal cable help!!

I took apart my Xenon to replace the internal fuse. Now I've got a problem with connectors. The screen is almost 1 year old, has the t/s and vga.

Can someone please verify where the 4-conductor cable goes from the white 4-pin connector where the vga connector is....where does the other end go? I can't remember. I thought it goes to the white connector on the little touchscreen/USB card, but that's got 5 pins. I don't think I misplaced the cable but the cable I have is 4pin to 4pin. The cable will fit into this connector but it's going to be off by one pin. Can someone either confirm of maybe have a pic already of their Xenarc's w/touch board? Thanks!
    P4 2.4GHz, Intel mobo w/onboard sound & video, 128MB memory, 100GB Seagate Momentus laptop drive, Xenarc 700TSV 7" touchscreen, IRman using Girder, 150W Opus dc/dc psu, Alpine CDA-9835 h/u, MBQuart speakers, Infinity 15" sub, MTX amps.

Originally posted by Tony S
    I took apart my Xenon to replace the internal fuse. Now I've got a problem with connectors.

Can someone please verify where the 4-conductor cable goes from the white 4-pin connector where the vga connector is....where does the other end go? I can't remember. I thought it goes to the white connector on the touchscreen/USB card that sits on top of the big cpu, but that's got 5 pins.
    I don't think I misplaced the cable but the cable I have is 4pin to 4pin. The cable will fit into this connector but it's going to be off by one pin. Can someone either confirm of maybe have a pic already of their Xenarc's board? Thanks!
    Check digitalww site. I remember seeing photo of Xenarc module.
    I will look for link later.

Comment

Will do. Thanks.
      P4 2.4GHz, Intel mobo w/onboard sound & video, 128MB memory, 100GB Seagate Momentus laptop drive, Xenarc 700TSV 7" touchscreen, IRman using Girder, 150W Opus dc/dc psu, Alpine CDA-9835 h/u, MBQuart speakers, Infinity 15" sub, MTX amps.

Comment

This appears to be the same touch module I have in the Xenarc:
        http://www.digitalww.com/images/controler_front.jpg

HAA!! I JUST FOUND THE PIC I NEEDED! http://www.digitalww.com/images/VGAM_assembeled3.JPG shows that the connector, which IS the 4-conductor cable, goes into the 4 right-most pins on the touch card's connector! Yeah baby! I didn't think of digitalww. Thanks for pointing me there, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony S
          Thanks for pointing me there, bro!
          No problem.

Comment

Working...
          X