buttons for touchscreen ect..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buttons for touchscreen ect..

hi guys, going to do a flush install for my 6.4 touchscreen so it looks like factory fit, but, it has a small pcb (3/4" x 3") with 5 buttons for menus and power and a small led. the switches are smd and what i need is some sort of button to press in to these once i have mounted it behind a panel. i would like them to be almost flush with just enough movement to make it click. can i get these anywhere or am i going to have to desolder the tiny micro switches and stick some on wires. if so can i find switches that mount from behind a panel? i would also like to mount a slot load cd in my din space and have a few buttons under it for track skip, mute, power on/off and a knob for volume. im in the uk and tried maplin and rs but no luck, also asked farnell but cant find any on the website and they wont send me a cat. thanks!
    PB 2.0Ghz, 20GB, 512mb, XPpro. 300GB Usb HDD, Griffin pwrmate, m-audio audiophile fw. BU-353 gps. 2x100w sony amps, 1x150w JBL sub amp, MBQuart front components, 6x9 rear, 10" sub. Audiocontrol epcienter, esp2, 3xs. Clifford G5, Finished, fitted, problems

I'll send you a cat, my wife hates the one we have. Anyway, I think many people end up cutting the buttons off the screen case and mold it into the dash piece or whatever it will end up.

Comment

would do but the kit i got is just that, a kit. just got the tft, glass overlay and a few pcbs. the small tactile switches are allready soldered onto a board, i could remove and solder in wires but i will still need some sort of switch i can mount in a flat panel. i would like to mount them with just the tops showing, i could do this by sticking 1 panel to hold the switch behind another with holes for the tops to poke through. would like something small with a aliuminum top?
      PB 2.0Ghz, 20GB, 512mb, XPpro. 300GB Usb HDD, Griffin pwrmate, m-audio audiophile fw. BU-353 gps. 2x100w sony amps, 1x150w JBL sub amp, MBQuart front components, 6x9 rear, 10" sub. Audiocontrol epcienter, esp2, 3xs. Clifford G5, Finished, fitted, problems

Comment

Working...
      X