Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need pinouts on NEC NL6448AC30-07 (AF43008)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need pinouts on NEC NL6448AC30-07 (AF43008)

I am trying to get these pinouts to work Analog to Digital I have the data sheet if that helps.

I need some pretty specific instructions since im a newbie..

Please be patient with me. I am interested in broadening my mind in this.

Download the data sheet here.

The Datasheet
    Contact me Via Email Please Over here : [email protected]

Thank you.. Bye

TTT Help me :S

Comment

Is it just me, or are the pages for that datasheet all upside-down?
      System status: in progress

Comment

so what controller do you have?
        have you read all the newbie stuff

Comment

yes, i searched laptop screen, digital controller, controller. Im impatient now. I dont have a controller and I have no idea where to get one.

The CLK i need is 39.722ns (TYP.) It can be seen on page 9.

the other page pin out info is page 6..

So. What do you guys think?

Comment

Check it out!

http://volvo.gregshutt.net/coconutco...448ac30-08.pdf

If you want to read the above u will have to click rotate counterclockwise/clockwise twice.

And look at this

Does any one know which wires i should link together for the screen to be clocked properly and have a good digital signal given to it?

If I am missing any information refer to the top. thanks

Colin

Comment

You can't hook up a digital flat panel LCD to the DVI connector.

the DVI connector has all of the colour information and the clocks multiplexed onto differential channels T.D.M.S (Time Domain Multiplex Signaling)

Also the Red Green Blue pins on the DVI conectors are analog signals.

You need a controller card that connects to the VGA cable or one that sits in a PCI slot to be usable.

Earth LCD sells some but are expensive your best bet is Ebay.
              01001101010100000011001101000011011000010111001000 1000000101001001101111011000110110101101110011

Comment

Originally posted by Aksor
                You can't hook up a digital flat panel LCD to the DVI connector.

the DVI connector has all of the colour information and the clocks multiplexed onto differential channels T.D.M.S (Time Domain Multiplex Signaling)

Also the Red Green Blue pins on the DVI conectors are analog signals.

You need a controller card that connects to the VGA cable or one that sits in a PCI slot to be usable.

Earth LCD sells some but are expensive your best bet is Ebay.

yeah, it seems to be the only option. I am having a hard time finding one for now that much. You wouldnt know if anyones selling them? or a way to get them cheaper would u?

Comment

Hi
                  You need a Special TFT controller to drive the screen.
                  Some manufacturers are digitalview, displaze, esto, EVDisplays, Trident, datalux.

Look at eio.com. they have solutions, but they are expensive. All of these controllers, are expensive as they are focused on the industrial market.

You can also look on e-bay. Some people sells old TFT controllers. Search for
                  LCD Controller, TFT Controller.

Another option is to find (e-bay) an old IBM POS tft screen. I canibalized one, and >>>>SURPRISE<<<< it contained a NEC lcd and the appropriate controller.
                  I kept the controller, and used it on a new screen.
                  Hope i helped.
                  FIAT Multipla MP3/TFT 10.4

Comment

Working...
                  X