pimp my ride.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pimp my ride.....

they had a blazer on there tonight installed a car pc and used the xenarc touchscreen. Comp was made by MIS. Overall interaction was pretty lame, just loaded WMP, power dvd etc and you have to use the softwares interface, not touchsreen friendly at all.

I just got done watching that
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

Comment

That car was buttttttt freeaaaaking ugly. The paint job, the flames, the body kit, the spoiler.... all ugly, ugly ugly, oh yeah, A FIRE PLACE.
      '99 Accord LX
      -------------
      Pics of CarPC Setup

Comment

i saw it too. and immediately thought of the guy who started his own company, and his sig sais that he's gonna sell with west coast customs. That is getting the word out the right way...

Comment

i think they used a Xenarc for that one. They did something right.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
            i saw it too. and immediately thought of the guy who started his own company, and his sig sais that he's gonna sell with west coast customs. That is getting the word out the right way...
            Here he is http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=9615
            [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

That show is funny to watch. It is so ridiculous some of the stuff they put in those cars, like having a camera and a monitor instead of a mirror, that makes sense spend hundreds of dollars to replace a $2 item that works great in the first place. While it is cool if you have the money to spend they never seem to do anything to the drivtrain of the car, i would rather have a reliable ride than a "pimped ride."
              EPIA MII-1200, 512 MB Ram, Seagate 7200 RPM 160GB hard drive, Orinoco Gold with 5.5 dB external antenna, Lilliput 7" TS, DVD-ROM, M2-ATX, Rikaline 6010 GPS, Running Frodo Player
              My Truckputer

Comment

lol,
                just wait, we just finish the last details, have some support from investors, and work a little more on blocking the use of windows while driving and you will see us soon
                But soon, soon
                I am really excited
                DICE Los Angeles
                ]

Comment

congrats man... i wish i could pull something like that togeter... congrats again man...

Comment

Did anyone else notice when Mad Mike was first holding up the Xenarc, that it was branded "DriveSoft" (the other in-car computer they installed on the Scion last season)??

Than, when the screen was installed, it was a regular Xenarc.

The interface was weak and the backup system sucked - they should have atleast had a backup camera.

You gotta admit, though some of the stuff is unusable (i.e. a dryer, fireplace, sink, juice bar, etc. etc.) their customizations are VERY creative. Does anyone else also notice that the upholstery guy ALWAYS uses tweed or vinyl????? What's up with that?

[300th POST!!]

-HD

Comment

all you people stop being jealous. You just wish your car was on pimp my ride. ALL YOU HATERRSSSSS...

Comment

I wish I had watched the whole thing. Only saw the blazer before they did anything to it.
                        AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                        Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                        Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                        -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

While I agree most of the stuff is useless the dryer is actually pretty useful for that guys purpose. Your everyday car doesnt need one. I seen a ford windstar that came from the factory with a washer/dryer combo a while back. Great for people who travel alot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
                            congrats man... i wish i could pull something like that togeter... congrats again man...
                            Isn't it about time you fixed that spelling error in your signature ?
                            Current Setup

Nexus 7 Tablet
                            Built in head unit
                            Brutus 1500Watt Amp
                            Two Boston 12" subs

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

Comment

sorry bout that. never noticed. Too Fast of a typer with 3-4 fingers for that... Fixed it

Comment

Working...
                              X