Lilliput touchscreen issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput touchscreen issue

I'm having an intermittent problem with my touchscreen. Every so often, when I touch the screen it will register that I touched it below where I actually did. The x-axis seems to be responding perfectly, but the cursor is well below where I am actually touching. If I hold my finger down for a few seconds, sometimes the mouse will move back up to where my finger is. After this it behaves normally. Other times it will remain this way indeterminately.

From what I understand, the screen itself is actually very simple, so I am suspecting that the controller is the problem (especially since the screen correctly registers the x-axis).

Both the controller and screen are replacement parts I received from Armin (I've been through something similar once before).

Is there any way this could be a driver issue?

Are there any controllers that will work with this touchscreen that are strictly PS2 and if so are they more reliable (I never have liked USB)?

I'm having the same issue. I think it's a USB problem, it's affecting my BU-303 GPS receiver.
    Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?

Comment

Working...
    X