No announcement yet.

Lilliput resolution problem

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput resolution problem

Hi all.... I've had my carputer up for a couple months now and I am still stumped on my issue with resolution. My laptop is running a resolution of 800x600 and everytime I reboot my laptop the lilliput says I'm over range. If I cycle the power on the lilliput, it works!! I've been doing this for a couple of months now and it starting to annoy me =( Anybody have a solution for this? I can see windows XP booting up, but once the resolution changes the lilliput displays the message. Thanks all.

hmm, what's your refresh rate set at?
    90% done - Sempron 64 2600+, MSI RS480M, 512mb, 80gb hd, 7" Lilliput, 802.11g pci, Itrek gps, Panasonic slim slot DVD/CDRW (broke :( ), Hauppage Wintv, Iguidance 2.0, Opus 150w, Griffin Powermate, Optima Yellowtop, Infiniti 6002i & 9603i

My Install

Got it setup for 60Hz for the laptop lcd resolution, and 72Hz for the external vga. Think it might be too high?

That's odd... it supports 75, so 72 shouldn't be a problem. Why don't you just change the refresh rate to something the lilliput likes ?!?
        Current Setup

Nexus 7 Tablet
        Built in head unit
        Brutus 1500Watt Amp
        Two Boston 12" subs

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

Not sure what it likes... what do you think is the best rate for the lilliput? Think that's my problem?