Rotating My Display....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotating My Display....

I need to flip the picture on my screen so i can mount my screen upside down,does any one have any ideas???

Thanks

Andy
    PC --Epia m10k ,7" Liliput Touch screen,512ddr ,80gb 7200 8mb cache shock technology hdd ,54mbit USB2 wlan

ICE -- JBL 755.6 Amp, JBL p93 6x9s ,JBL 506c Components ,JBL GT3 12" 1800w Sub, 4AWG Cabling,Uprated Battery

if you have an ati card the drivers can do this for you. dunno about other makes

Comment

i have a M10000 epia thingy :S

Really need to no
      PC --Epia m10k ,7" Liliput Touch screen,512ddr ,80gb 7200 8mb cache shock technology hdd ,54mbit USB2 wlan

ICE -- JBL 755.6 Amp, JBL p93 6x9s ,JBL 506c Components ,JBL GT3 12" 1800w Sub, 4AWG Cabling,Uprated Battery

Comment

Pivot Pro http://personalcomputing.portrait.com/us/products/

When it's rotated in software though it will impact speed, probably not an issue for most things other than DVD/Movie playback.

Comment

how awkard would it be to turn round the actual LCD inside the lilliput?

Comment

gunna try this first ...

http://www.bluechillies.com/download.html?sid=11887

ne1 know about my above question?

Comment

right...jus took the screwsout of my screen to have a look if i can turn my screen around, but noticed a small sticker on the bottom,has no warranty void writtin on it tho,jus says lilput an some numbers,will i be ok removing/tearing it?

Comment

Don't know anything about the Lilliput. If you can get a hold of the datasheet, you might find that it has something like this option on my NEC (see attached pic). I cut wire #38 on the hirose connector, and the picture flips upside down.

Make sure you do that with the power off!
                Attached Files

Comment

Why is it so important that you rotate your screen upside down, are you sure you cant mount it normally???
                  EPIA MII-1200, 512 MB Ram, Seagate 7200 RPM 160GB hard drive, Orinoco Gold with 5.5 dB external antenna, Lilliput 7" TS, DVD-ROM, M2-ATX, Rikaline 6010 GPS, Running Frodo Player
                  My Truckputer

Comment

hoirse conector,whats one of these? :S Does any1 have any clues on this???

I really cud do with flippin it,i tried that pivot thing,an video playback is pants :S

Comment

in my dash suround there isnt enough space for the buttons an stuff to sit at the bottom,so it ill have to be mounted upside down :S i dint think it was this muc of a problem :S

Comment

The hirose connector is the connector on the panel (where the cable from the controller plugs into).

Maybe Armen at DigitalWW.com can help you.

Comment

Would opening the screen void my warrenty?? Would it be posible to turn the lcd round inside??? An cuttin cablescertain ly would mess my warrenty up wudnt it:S

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starlet
                            An cuttin cablescertain ly would mess my warrenty up wudnt it:S
                            I m perrtt y sh or e it wud.

Comment

Who needs bloody vowels anyway?

cnt y jst mv th bttns? crck th cs wht th hck

Comment

Working...
                              X