PC + Playstation???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC + Playstation???

Hi there. I was thnking of a way to connect a computer and a playstation to the same Xenarc TS. could somebody please help me with this?? can i have like a button to switch from different inputs??

Final Touches

Car: 2002 Mitsubishi Magna EI
    CarPC: SP13000, M2-ATX, 512 MB RAM, 120 GB 2.5" HD, X-Fi Sound Card, Xenarc 700TSV, Garmin 18 USB.
    Audio: 2X15" Rockford Punch Z, 1 Rockford Punch 2-ch Amp, 1 Soundstream Lil Wonder II 4-ch Amp

WHA?

The Xenarc doesn't have multiple inputs?
    •Micke

Comment

the ts just has vga, i would use either a tuner card for a vid in or a vid in > usb adaptor and just use the pc to display it. (the tsv has video(2) and vga)

Comment

There are 'vga boxes' available with several video inputs and a vga pass through, that's what I was planning on using
        ....Yes, I know it has a stupid name, those crazy Japanese!

Comment

i mean i think the xenarc tsv has 1 VGA + 2 video inputs.... u mean i can only use one of the inputs at the same time.... wats the use of the 2 video inputs then... why not only have one??? and for the "vga box" wat does it look like. Can u post a link for it. thanx

Final Touches

CarPC: SP13000, M2-ATX, 512 MB RAM, 120 GB 2.5" HD, X-Fi Sound Card, Xenarc 700TSV, Garmin 18 USB.
          Audio: 2X15" Rockford Punch Z, 1 Rockford Punch 2-ch Amp, 1 Soundstream Lil Wonder II 4-ch Amp

Comment

no help????
            so for me to connect a pc and a playstation i need 2 screens

Final Touches

Comment

Something like this is what they're talking about.
              http://www.amaxit.com/amaxcorp/newpr...prodid=9002006
              Some places were selling this for about $100, woot.com had it during their last woot-off for $30. I'm sure others make similar items but this is an idea of what to look for.
              2006 Chevy Colorado: VIA M10000 EDEN, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB 2.5" Seagate HDD, USB Slim Slot DVD/RW, Holux GPS, MobileVU 10.4" LCD (touch not working yet), VOOMPC Case (blue), 70W DC-DC supply.

Comment

Originally posted by ramy_zohair
                i mean i think the xenarc tsv has 1 VGA + 2 video inputs.... u mean i can only use one of the inputs at the same time.... wats the use of the 2 video inputs then... why not only have one??? and for the "vga box" wat does it look like. Can u post a link for it. thanx
                The use of two video inputs is so you can have mutliple video sorces (Game console or DVD or PC or backup camera or TV tuner or whatever).
                Geez, are you so ADD that you have a console game going while you watch TV with picture-in-picture?
                Really, I'm thinking you want way too much from a little 7" screen.
                Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
                X