Lilliput TS Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput TS Problems

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if they know how to fix it... recently my 7" Lilliput TS hasnt been wokring correctly... I will calibrate the touch screen and it will work for a while then later it will go completely off and anywhere i touch, the TS has the pc click almost 3 inches to the left of where i touched

but as is touch closer to the left side of the screen, the mouse click gets closer to where i am touching... my only soultion for this is to calibrate it, but this has been near daily lately and is getting annoying

any ideas??
    Debating on installing a carpc in my Jeep.....

I have the same problem, anyone have any ideas?
    1997 Mazda 626 ES [Cronos] - 2.5L V6

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hmany2k

Comment

Something wrong with your profile maybe? All the settings made while login are set in your profile.. Try to make another userid, change touchscreen settings and loggoff/on
      Maybe works... (got 2 clients with profile problems, that's why!!)

Comment

well it isnt off all the time, sometime it is, sometimes it isnt... im almost thinking it could be heat, but im really not sure, cause its acted up a few times in the cold too

Comment

Originally posted by djXternal
          well it isnt off all the time, sometime it is, sometimes it isnt... im almost thinking it could be heat, but im really not sure, cause its acted up a few times in the cold too

This happened to me for the first time the other day...same as you...further to the left I touched the screen....the more out of sync the pointer was...

It is coldish here in Scotland just now...but not too cold...so I put the heater on in the van....

It was toasty and warm...then problems with the touchscreen....

Although I was trying to get phonecontrol to work over Bluetooth at the time...and the Bluetooth drivers may have screwed something...first thing I thought about was heat affecting the actual screen....but then maybe it is the components inside the touch screen...

I did recalibrate using the 25 points…but haven’t had the touch screen hooked up since…so I can’t tell if it was heat.

This could be a huge problem. I have the screen mounted right on to of my dash…so in the summer months…it could get baked by the sun…even though it doesn’t get all that warm here in Scotland…through the windscreen of a vehicle…it still gets warm.

bummer
          M10000 mainboard,256 RAM, 80 Gig 3.5" drive, PWS-120-M, ITPS, Lilliput 7" touchscreen, XP Pro SP2, Frodoplayer, Map Monkey, InfoMap Navigator 4, WIFI

Current: Bluetooth. Trying to get Phonecontrol to work with SE T610.

Comment

yea well here in florida, usa it gets hot... im also beginning to think it may have something to do with a change in power... i had my car battery hooked up to a charger today while the car was off, but computer running... it seemed to mess up alot with this on, but seemed to work with the charger off

we really need someone to find out whats goin on

Comment

The digitizer in the lilli could just be flaking out...search for posts about the lilli's breaking, and you'll see some results similar to the ones you are describing; just a thought.

Comment

Working...
              X