Double Din Receiver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Din Receiver

Can anyone list all the double din receivers, cheap and expensive? I wanted to use something like a Kenwood Excelon for a monitor, instead of having a regular monitor. Problem is, if I do use a the kenwood monitor, i dont get a monitor input, and the video resolution is very low. So if there is a monitor out there with that is like the kenwood, with a monitor input, I'd be great. Thanx

There is NONE currently available with something like the kenwood with VGA input.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by optrice
      Can anyone list all the double din receivers, cheap and expensive?
      There are many double-DIN receivers out there at multiple price points.
      Personally, I think it's really lazy-assed of you to want us to do your research for you.

I wanted to use something like a Kenwood Excelon for a monitor, instead of having a regular monitor. Problem is, if I do use a the kenwood monitor, i dont get a monitor input, and the video resolution is very low.
      You are correct.

So if there is a monitor out there with that is like the kenwood, with a monitor input, I'd be great.
      Wouldn't it, though?
      Right now the car audio companies don't want to play with the PC companies, so you're not going to find this 'holy grail' of head units.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I really don't understand why you're that agressive or is it just some kind of show off.
        I found this site that can help you: http://www.digitalww.com/DWW-6500.htm
        Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X