Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no TS, no hacking, which to buy?

Okay, I've got most of what I need....

Time to make a display decision. No touchscreen for me, I'm not going to hack the screen open or nothin', I've nothing but VGA coming out of the PC, so...

Lilliput (619GL-70NP) ?
    Xenarc (700Y) ?
    Other ?

I mean, I've seen alot of disgruntled Lilli posts here, but usually their related to either touch or opening the case.

Oh yeah, and should I avoid a TV Out + non-vga solution?

get the xenarc. the problem with the lillis is that they are made cheaper. not as good quality as xenarcs. I wish i had gone for a xenarc when i started...

Comment

Get the Xenarc.

Lilliputs in my opinion should be avoided, as BoyNextDoor said, the Lilliputs are made from cheaper components and the build quality isn't as good.

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
        get the xenarc. the problem with the lillis is that they are made cheaper. not as good quality as xenarcs. I wish i had gone for a xenarc when i started...
        Ditto..

Of course my Lilli problem was w/ the touchscreen (as is most are) so you might be ok.. The question is why risk it..
        Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyZ
          Lilliput (619GL-70NP) ?
          Xenarc (700Y) ?
          Those are basically your two options if you're looking for a basic VGA monitor without a touch screen.

Comment

If you don't need touch screen and will not open your monitor then go for the lilliput and save your money.

Armen
            http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

Working...
            X