No announcement yet.

LCD Touchscreen kit a good buy?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD Touchscreen kit a good buy?

Saw this on ebay and the guy has a couple for sale...

So if he still has one after Christmas I'll probably invest. I've been through all the specs thoroughly, and everything seems ok to me, plus it's all new parts (except for testing everything he says), so does anyone have any other thoughtson whether this is a good buy or not? Thanks for the help.
    Progress: [II--------] 20% - Gettin there...

I have bought from him. he is a registared member of the forum his handle is MotorCtiy. I got my allbrite from him. In my experience he stands behind his products, I had a couple of issues out of his control and he followed thru exceptionally on both. I have that same controller board and OSd setup as well. not bad for the price. The panels are only 640x480 native thou keep that in mind. I think the controller will do 1024 x 768

That is a good price, the controller and touchscreen would make up that price if you tried to by them seperately, without the panel and inverter. It is also brighter then most panels that you will find on ebay, most are about 150-200 nits.
    My Install

CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Isn't that the same LCD as on that kiosk PC a while ago??? That is cool that the controller is included because the kiosk had it on the mobo.
      Carputer currently 'ghettoed' into car!!!

EPIA MII-12000
      Ampie Case with rigged extra USB
      Hitachi 60GB
      Holux GPS mouse with iGuidance 2.0
      Lilliput 7" touchscreen
      Netgear WG121 USB WiFi
      Carnetix P1260