help finding LCD panel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help finding LCD panel

I need to replace a NEC NL8060BC26-17 that was shattered in my allbirte during shipping. I really want to replace the panel with the correct replacement as the specs of the screen are very good (15ms response), very wide viewing angle, 800x600 ect.ect.ect. also my controller and cable are already setup for it. Plus, I know that it will fit in the allbrite caseing

I have been watching ebay and so far nothing for this model. I am googleing and googleing and all I am finding are wholesalers either selling in bulk or asking absorbinate prices.

Anyone have any links to sellers or ideas on where I could buy just one panel?

Thanks
    My Install

Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
    Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

^^^^^^^ Bump ^^^^^^
    My Install

Software:
    CFiG v1
    iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell

StopWatch

Comment

If it was shattered during shipping, isn't the shipping company liable?
      7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
      ATVMS.com

Comment

It is my understanding that the post office is liable, and since it was insured they will be looking into my claim and then cutting me a check for the value of the screen. I still need to find a replacement with the money.
        My Install

Software:
        CFiG v1
        iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell

StopWatch

Comment

Working...
        X