Looking 7in, indash, VGA, touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking 7in, indash, VGA, touchscreen

I am wanting to buy a 7in, indash, VGA, touchscreen screen to replace my 7 in VGA LCD screen. I have only bee able to find one place that has them and they are special made and $500. Has anyone seen anything else?? Not sure if Im allowed to post url....I also dont want to buy from these people because my current LCD screen less then a year old, used 5-6 times for a total of at the most 5 hours is warped due to the heat from the screen (even with proper ventalition) and company states 1 year warranty but will not replace or credit towards the purchase of the 500.00 that I told them I was wanting to buy... Any suggestions?

lol - you are new so you will get away with this once....but there are a **** load of threads dedicated to this:

a few links:

http://www.mp3car.com/store/index.ph...c243c63dda2c4f

http://www.digitalww.com/

I'm sure others will be posting tons o links as well....

just a little hint: stick with Xenarc....people are having nothing but problems with the Lilliput....but you will be spending about $400 for a 7" VGA touch screen that's worth a damn....
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Im sorry that I posted in the wrong place....I am finding out that Lilliput not that great...Thats what I have that I want to replace. Thank you for being kind.

Comment

np!

stick around, lok around, and learn! it's all fun! that's all what this is about! FUN!
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
        X