need a little imput

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a little imput

so i been having my carputer in my car for a while now.. the funny part is that my lilliput screen die even before i got to put in my car..and i didnt have money to get another one..but now i'm ready to get one..can i get some im put on what to get other then the lilliput..how good would it work with say a clarion high res screen with svideo out?
    thanks

I have heard the xenarc/gain monitor is a better choice , that's what I'm saving for.
    You can get it in the mp3car.com store...

Comment

wow, worst spelling of 'input' i've ever seen
      PC Components:
      Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
      My work log

Comment

Hello!!!

Obviously by your spelling you have a learning deficiency of some sort so .. Let me see if I can help. Maybe you should consider buying a better quality monitor like the xenarc I here they are on sale right here on this web site...
        Epia M1000 1.2gig, Toshiba 40gb HD, Itronix 60gb HD, 512ram,PCR, Audigy2zs, 2 Xenarc 7" , FRODOPLAYER Trying RR frontend , [email protected]/w Harrison labs amps & Caps, Focal & MB-Quart midrange, Diamond Audio D6 Subs, Mb Quart Tweets, 2-Audiocontrol three.1 !

Comment

Working...
        X