lilliput driver error, wtf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilliput driver error, wtf

so i was installing my lilliput 8'' in my new laptop and followed the correct install steps (i think?):

1. with the screen disconnected, i installed the newest beta drivers using setup.exe.
    2. I rebooted windows with the screen connected and in the new hardware wizard, i direct windows to find the driver it needed in the beta driver folder.

Now, the problem is that upon every bootup i get an error in the touchtray window that says "driver not installed, program exit!" and the touchscreen won't work. However, i do get visual on the lilliput.

Upon searching i see no solutions. Anyone have any suggestions?

The beta drivers never worked for me, I'm using version 3.2.1.2925. When installing the drivers, make sure you don't have any other USB devices connected. Once the drivers are installed, reboot, connect the touch screen then your other USB devices.
    Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?

Comment

Originally posted by Terran
      The beta drivers never worked for me, I'm using version 3.2.1.2925. When installing the drivers, make sure you don't have any other USB devices connected. Once the drivers are installed, reboot, connect the touch screen then your other USB devices.
      ok, i'll try that. Also, does anyone know how to completely uninstall lilliput? I can uninstall some of the files through add/remove programs, but don't know what registry entries to uninstall?

Comment

I downloaded the beta drivers when they came out. After a few hours of not getting them to work, I re-installed the previous drivers.

Nothing gained - nothing lost.

Comment

Working...
        X