xenarc night viewing issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xenarc night viewing issue

ok during the day screen looks good bright. at night though colors still look good but blacks look as if im looking at a harsh angle. ive centered my self in front of the monitor but still there. And played with the contrast and brightness.ne1 else have this issue??
    ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
    -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Try resetting the display by using the .... "Normal" option (or something like that). It's on the second OSD menu, second or third option down.

That'll make it bright. How does it look?
    If it's okay, then do what I do: Drop the backlight and brightness to 0. And if a cop is following me, drop the contrast to 0 or hit the power switch!

Perhaps your vid card is screwed up - try tweaking its gamma, brightness, or contrast values...
    http://www.jeepmp3.com/
    CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
    Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

whenever i c the police i jus chill. the screen is on my dash but they cant c it if they are behind me or if they are beside me unless they are like in my blind spot then its perfect angle.but still at traffic lights turn full screen off .

on to topic thanx for the advice.
      ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
      -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

Originally posted by fallnangel
        whenever i c the police i jus chill. the screen is on my dash but they cant c it if they are behind me or if they are beside me unless they are like in my blind spot then its perfect angle.but still at traffic lights turn full screen off .

on to topic thanx for the advice. [/QUOTE]

so keeping with the "topic" did the advice of pat0 help you tofix it???

I have the same problem with my xenarc......
        RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
        We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos106
          so keeping with the "topic" did the advice of pat0 help you tofix it???
          I have the same problem with my xenarc......
          Well, try it out... See if it works for you...
          http://www.jeepmp3.com/
          CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
          Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by fallnangel

Can the police really do anything if you just tell them it's for gps and not for video?
            1978 Olds Cutlass Wagon install

Comment

Working...
            X