Powering LCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powering LCD

I'm looking for a way to power my lcd screen other than cigarette lighter. I've read some people wire it directly to their psu. Is their any other options besides doing this?

Another thing any opinions on how many watts a 1mhz celeron, 20g hd, dvd drive, built in video/audio would use? I don't have the pc yet so no way to test. Was just curious if it needed more that 150w.

Thanks

Originally posted by lightningknight
    I'm looking for a way to power my lcd screen other than cigarette lighter. I've read some people wire it directly to their psu. Is their any other options besides doing this?

Another thing any opinions on how many watts a 1mhz celeron, 20g hd, dvd drive, built in video/audio would use? I don't have the pc yet so no way to test. Was just curious if it needed more that 150w.

There have been multiple methods attempted successfully.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Thanks
      Hm... I think that setup would probably top 1.21GW.

Better get yourself a Mr. Fusion.
      95 Chevy G20 Vroom Boom Room
      ...with a whole bunch of nifty ****... go check it out: VanDomain Page

Comment

a 1mhz celeron
        0.001Hz or 1000Hz? Either way that is some uber underclocking. Not sure you will be able toplay mp3s on it though.

Originally posted by VanMan69
        Hm... I think that setup would probably top 1.21GW.

Better get yourself a Mr. Fusion.
        Yeah and don't forget the flux capacitor or to hit 88mph to fire it up.

Comment

Working...
        X