Need help choosing between these two LCD monitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help choosing between these two LCD monitors

I need some help on deciding between one of these two LCD Monitors. I do not intend to hook up a PC to it, therefore VGA is not really needed. I plan to connect my XBox to it mainly for XBox Media Center. I can get both monitors for roughly the same price.
    The first one is the: Innovatek IN-7301.
    The second monitor is the: Unbranded (Possibly Avatar) 7" Motorized Monitor.

The Second (Unbranded) monitor has a nice, plain face when closed. This would be good since I dont want something that has LED's and colored knobs. I dont have to worry about it matching my existing stereo, nor it giving added attention for thieves.

So which one would you guys reccomend for use with an XBox (mainly for MP3 Visuals/Playlist and occasional DVD's)? Thanks in advance for your advice!

Originally posted by PapaPrem
    I need some help on deciding between one of these two LCD Monitors. I do not intend to hook up a PC to it, therefore VGA is not really needed. I plan to connect my XBox to it mainly for XBox Media Center. I can get both monitors for roughly the same price.
    The first one is the: Innovatek IN-7301.
    The second monitor is the: Unbranded (Possibly Avatar) 7" Motorized Monitor.

The Second (Unbranded) monitor has a nice, plain face when closed. This would be good since I dont want something that has LED's and colored knobs. I dont have to worry about it matching my existing stereo, nor it giving added attention for thieves.

So which one would you guys reccomend for use with an XBox (mainly for MP3 Visuals/Playlist and occasional DVD's)? Thanks in advance for your advice!
    I'd go with the second one because the seller of the Innovatek is a scam artist.
    Check this out: http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2132.html
    That seller has a lifetime rating of less than 1 and a 6-month rating of zero! Not someone I'd want to do business with.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Or you can get the real deal from me! =) I'm selling a Sony XAV-7W monitor, hit me up if you want any details... It worked great as the center of my Playstation One/2 media center... I need to fund my VGA/Touchscreen project now...
      VER. 3.0- Check out below:
      車コンピュータ 3.0

Comment

The Sony is a nice unit, but I want something less flashy. DarquePervert (damn i feel weird typing that), thanks for the heads up on the Innovatek dealer. I did previously search on the Mp3player store and came across his the resellerratings link on their business. However, his EBAY feedback is good. Neverhtless, aside from the sellers, which monitor is better based on specs? Also, is the better unit dramatically better when it comes to being used for an Xbox?

Comment

I bought my LCD touchscreen from them + a FM transmitter as 2 separated orders and got no problems at all. Very fast shipping. So far, I'd recommend them.

Comment

Working...
          X