Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Lilliput input wire

Hi all

Where can i get a replacement wire for my lilliput 8", the one that plugs in bottom of screen and gives all the inputs. I want to wire my other car up with all the appropriate wires, so i can move the case and screen between them, on the basis i will only be driving one at a time, and the gf doesnt understand the carcomputer anyway, so headunit is fine for her! Oh and preferably in the UK or someone that will ship worldwide

Thanx

James

Originally posted by Jimbo1978
    Hi all

Where can i get a replacement wire for my lilliput 8", the one that plugs in bottom of screen and gives all the inputs. I want to wire my other car up with all the appropriate wires, so i can move the case and screen between them, on the basis i will only be driving one at a time, and the gf doesnt understand the carcomputer anyway, so headunit is fine for her! Oh and preferably in the UK or someone that will ship worldwide

Thanx

James
    You could consider buying the long $45 xenarc cable (see mp3car store) and replace the connector at the xenarc end.

Personally I am thinking about integrating some kind of connector in the monitor stand (my lilli came with the one as shown on http://www.digitalww.com/images/stand3_clip.jpg) to get rid of the ugly cabling and make the lilli removable at the same time.
    CarPC status: HW all done, SW needs tweaked.
    Hardware: VIA MII-12K, 512MB, 60GB 2.5", CW-8123 DVD-CDRW, 7" Lilli ts, Opus 90W, BU-353 GPS, 802.11b PCI, USB bluetooth dongle, AverMedia AverTV Cardbus Plus, Morex Cubid 3677
    Software: RR, MM/FD

Comment

Working...
    X