Innovatek IN-007VG anyone ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovatek IN-007VG anyone ?

Anoybody have this or know what the quality is like ?

mp3playerstore.com

model IN-700VG
    Not doing carpc anymore

You've been a member since Oct. 2003 and you don't know about the bad ratings that seller receives. A simple search on the store in question shows this...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27610

I'd stay away from them just to be safe...
    "I'm a dick!"
    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Thats fine, but my question was regarding the unit's quality
      Not doing carpc anymore

Comment

No one knows the quality since no one has ever recieved an item from him...

Comment

hehe, that explains a lot, is noone else than him selling these ?
          Not doing carpc anymore

Comment

In all fairness, I have ordered from mp3playerstore.com in the past and have received my items, in the condition that was expected (new). It took quite a while to get the stuff, but it did show up. But there are numerous stories here and elsewhere on the net regarding the shadiness of this particular business.

That being said, the monitor I received works great. It's a different Innovatek model (non-VGA) but most all of these mobile video solutions use brand-name panels inside (Pana, Hitachi, etc.). And no, I don't believe this monitor is sold elsewhere.

Are you interested in this monitor because of the price? If so, the Lilliput can be had for the same price (and in some cases cheaper) from various sources.
            89 Supra Turbo

Comment

I had bought my touch screen from them back in Oct and It works great and i havent had any problems with delivery (2 days) I live in Ontario and they are based out of Montreal Quebec.

Comment

Working...
              X